Sponsorship of the ODI Summit isn’t just about putting your brand on our Summit materials and showing support for the ODI. It’s about finding ways to promote your business through joint communications, digital content, and Summit participation. Whether you’re an established multi-national tech company or an ambitious start-up here’s why organisations both big and small are sponsoring this year’s event.
1. Show leadership in your sector around current data issues by aligning your organisation with the ODI’s mission and high-profile summit speakers.
2. Generate leads. Summit sponsorship gives you many ways to connect with your audience. There are options to have a virtual booth, and ahead of that you can share your message digitally.
3. Get your brand seen by a large, influential international audience spanning the UK, Europe, North America and Asia. We’ve changed the timing to start at 10:00 AM UK time to include audiences worldwide.
4. Be part of a prestigious sponsorship group. This year’s Summit sponsors include: Arup, Microsoft, SopraSteria, MediaFutures and DAMA UK.
5. Get involved in a high value production. The ODI Summit isn’t a run of the mill conference. We have TV studio quality filming, and high-profile hosts and speakers like Naga Munchetty, Sir Tim Berners-Lee, and Professor Sir Nigel Shadbolt.
6. Create content with the ODI – and share it with our worldwide audience. Write a blog for your audience, and we’ll publish it on our high-traffic website and promote it to our 100K social media followers and email subscribers. All eyes on you!
7. Gain exposure to national media coverage. ODI summits are covered by the BBC, The Times, Guardian, Economist, Civil Service World, and Computer Weekly, among others.
8. Support ethical data use by showing your commitment to the ODI’s vision to make data work for everyone. It’s a good look.
9. Showcase your work. Got a new data product, piece of research, or high impact project the world needs to know about? The Summit is a great opportunity to share your best work with a highly-engaged audience.
10. Curate – or give a talk at the Summit. Silver packages and upwards get to work with our Summit team to shape and present an engaging Summit session. It’s your chance to get creative.
11. Help make this year’s Summit the best yet. For many in the data community, the ODI Summit is their most important event of the year. Data is key to tackling big stuff like climate change, and the cost of living crisis. With your support and contribution we can make it more accessible, more impactful, and the best it’s ever been.
If you’ve got exciting news about your company or your products, and you think that our community of leaders and policy experts would be interested – have a look at our packages. Each is tailored to different budgets and needs.