Dr Becky Inkster is a neuroscientist, seeking innovative ways to improve our understanding and treatment of mental health in the digital age.
She applies measured optimism when working across artificial intelligence-enabled mental healthcare, neuroscience, ethics and governance, as well as digital-, clinical-, and music-based interventions, social media, and public engagement, especially with young people and underrepresented groups.
Becky also provides cross-sectorial guidance and leadership on mental health innovations to numerous institutions and companies that span academia, technology, human rights, mental healthcare, and government.
Affiliations and roles
- University of Cambridge, UK
- The Alan Turing Institute, UK
- Self-employed Neuroscientist and Digital Mental Health Advisor
- Lancet Digital Health, International Advisory Board Member
- Creator, Digital Innovation in Mental Health (DIMH) conference
- Co-Founder, Hip Hop Psych
- Co-Founder, KOMBAT
- DPhil, Department of Psychiatry, Oxford University, UK
- BSc, University of Toronto, Canada.
Join Dr Becky Inkster at the ODI Summit 2021
Becky will moderate a session called ‘Generation C: how can data help young people emerge strong and happy from the pandemic?’, taking place from 10:15-11:00.