Get the latest, greatest data news and events
There’s always something exciting going on in the world of data. Keep your finger on the pulse with our weekly digests – with everything from breaking news to cutting-edge innovations, free talks to event discounts. Oh, and we’re not afraid of the odd pun.
- 2023-01-13: Poop ahoy 💩
- 2023-01-06: The art of monkey business
- 2022-12-16: The only way is ethics
- 2022-12-09: Snakes on an (astral) plane 🐍 💭
- 2022-12-02: Can Leonard Cohen and Star Trek 🖖 inspire tech policy?
- 2022-11-25: Keeping data cool 🧊
- 2022-11-18: Giving the gender data gap the boot
- 2022-11-11: How can we sum-it all up? The ODI Summit 2022 special!
- 2022-11-04: No stone left pun-turned for data researchers
- 2022-10-28: Fossil fuels severely impacting global health 🌍
- 2022-10-21: Black History Month and health data: Is healthcare really equal for all?
- 2022-10-14: Hunger in the UK – food insecurity report reveals data gaps
- 2022-10-07: A Specific (and British) Data Protection Regulation?
- 2022-09-30: Money, money, money: actually, not that funny…
- 2022-09-23: Hold on to your facial data
- 2022-09-16: The end of an era
- 2022-09-02: Secret swimmers surfaced in cyborg surveillance sting
- 2022-08-26: You can stand under my (giant space) umbrella 🎵
- 2022-08-19: Is Amazon hoovering up data?
- 2022-08-12: What kind of fakery is this?
- 2022-08-05: Lying and tigers and thoroughfares, oh my!
- 2022-07-29: Pandering to artificial intelligence? 🐼
- 2022-07-22: Adequacy angst and Twitter takeover tittle-tattle
- 2022-07-15: Musk and Twitter go ballistic, Uber files ferocious
- 2022-07-08: Resignation everywhere
- 2022-07-01: Pride month: 🏳️🌈 Data privacy and Europe’s LGBTQ-friendly cities
- 2022-06-24: Drawing from RAM – images inspired by the internet
- 2022-06-17: Bots behaving badly (again!)
- 2022-06-10: Traffic-chasing content creators set the tone
- 2022-06-03: Realistic robot renders royal replica 👑
- 2022-05-27: Keeping up with the data breaches
- 2022-05-20: Low levels of access to assistive apps and products
- 2022-05-13: Data reform in the UK: the positives and the pitfalls
- 2022-05-06: Dubious data dealings🤔
- 2022-04-29: A scent of Musk in the Twittersphere
- 2022-04-22: ‘Nip nops’ and ‘unalive’: gaming the AI filters
- 2022-04-08: Have we lost the art of just doing nothing?
- 2022-04-01: Classy move from the BBC