Using data well in public services can help streamline processes, improve access to information for citizens, and enable innovators.
To help local authority leaders and service designers make better use of data the ODI has developed the Data and Public Services Toolkit. The toolkit is designed to help build a business case for integrating data into services and to overcome the barriers faced along the way. Join our webinar to find out how the toolkit can support you as you plan, design and build your next service.
On the 30-minute interactive we’ll explore:
- Where data can make the most impact on public services
- A tool that will simplify how you build your business case
- When to use the Data Ethics Canvas
- How to quickly identify and utilise relevant datasets using the Data Ecosystem mapping tool.
- Who to involve
- The support the ODI can offer you.
- The questions you want answering.
Who is this for?
The webinar is for people planning, designing and developing data-enabled public services.
When is the webinar?
This webinar is on-demand which means you can access it any time! Register below to receive a link to the recording and resources.
Register now to watch this webinar on-demand
Please note this webinar is publicly available but is not openly licensed. Registration is required to access the recorded webinar. The ODI will send follow-up emails with webinar resources and a link to the recording.